How to Use Airguns? ~ Lately, a group of young people carrying hunting equipment such as wind rifles often appear. By wearing army-style clothing they also lead to the battlefield, but again safe atmosphere is not a period of war. They just go to the jungle and do animal hunting. They are generally residents from outside the village. Of the many times their catches are often seen as birds and squirrels and sometimes they often bring monkeys or monkeys hunted. The presence of a number of binal hunters is very worrying, the technique of using wind rifle is not very few animals that are in danger of extinction and, wrongly they will hunt endemic mountain animals such as Javanese Hawk and Javan Gibbon whose presence is very often not. A variety of people’s businesses, the government and environmentalists around the mountains in order to preserve animals had also been planted with tree planting, which with automatic techniques would increase the amount of food available. As well as the release of animals (Javanese Hawk), which are called native endemics.
How to Learn to Use a Air Rifle
1. Always treat the shotgun as if it is in a filled condition. Always wear ear protectors and eyes when shooting. Keep security until the gun is in a shooting position. Never plant your finger on the trigger when you are ready to shoot. When you are not in a shooting position, keep the aiming device (barrel) in a position that is lifted up or straight towards the ground, never show a gun towards yourself or a different person and always assume the gun is filled. When you try to aim, fill or fire a shotgun, learn to glorify the rifle and its benefits, namely: the tool has risks and is strong. technique using sharp innova wind rifle
2. Hold the rifle correctly. The gun must be held each time with the position of the hand not firing on the handstock, its position in the middle of the handle. A powerful seat using “V” is formed by your thumb and forefinger. hold the pistol grip with the firing hand position (hand to write) on the back grip of the trigger. Hold the wind rifle safely and gently, as if when shaking hands lightly.
3. Direct the gun in the shooting position. Pull the gun not much on the shoulder, keep your hand in the same position, but rotate the gun upward rather not bending a lot. Wrong in doing the above will make the “vibration caused by a bang” more painful when you shoot it. Holding tightly, maybe your body supports the vibration and causes the gun to not bounce much towards your shoulder. technique of using the correct wind rifle
4. Stick your chin behind the aiming device. To target properly, you need to know what is meant by “chin for accuracy,” which means that your eyes are parallel to the scope as well as your chin. When the rifle handle is pulled towards your shoulder, let your head be comfortable by relaxing your neck. If the shotgun has a sight aperture around 1/2 to the barrel, align the gun until the point around the end of the barrel barrel at the aperture becomes bright. Practically do not care about your cheeks falling to the same point on the gun and adjust the viewing point as fast and as comfortable as possible.
5. Grow your swing. With the rifle lowered, make sure the safety and practically aiming the gun at a fast shooting position. Push the gun immediately out of your body, put the handle of the gun on your shoulder, keep it tight on your chest and shoulder. like on golf or tennis, shooting specifically that is swing. Whether you are shooting or hunting, carrying a shotgun in a shooting position quickly and safety is the main starting point.
6. Decide the destination of your shot. Some large rifles are good for shooting moving destinations in the air. If you make a decision to go to a shooting location or a safe village in the presence of not a few places where you can practice, you might want to practice shooting doves when you continue hunting others. The range gun will have a clay destination with an automatic machine that introduces clay to the range of various positions in the range from where you can shoot. This is the best stage for learning to empirically shoot.
When you are in position, shout “pull” on the clay operator to squeeze the button and release the destination to the field. Try to lock up the benefits of the land to the destination and take steps. This is a good stage for learning.
That is what I can say about this article, there must be not a few shortcomings and weaknesses, because of the lack of lack of available knowledge and lack of a connection with the title of this paper. Hopefully this article works for a number of readers. best hunting wind rifle
creator by qqraja